At Alvorada Dentistry, we practice dentistry for the whole family. From preventive education & regular hygiene to identifying & caring for dental issues that may arise, your continued oral health is our top priority. That’s why we believe in preventing dental problems before they become costly, painful, or both. When problems do arise, our skilled team is there
to provide you with solutions.
Additionally, we are a family practice. Our dentists have extensive experience working with children & teens, so we can make the dental experience better for everyone.
Services we offer include:
- Bonding, to repair small chips or cracks
- Crowns & Bridgework, to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Dental Implants, for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Dental Crowns, to cosmetically fix decayed or broken teeth
- Fillings, to make your teeth strong and healthy again
- General Dentistry, for all of your dentistry needs
- Invisalign, to straighten teeth without traditional braces
- Oral Cancer Screenings, to detect disease at a curable stage
- Orthodontic Treatment, to move teeth into the right position
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy, to prevent tooth loss
- Veneers, for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Professional Teeth Cleanings, to maintain good oral health
- Removable Dentures, to help you smile again
- Root Canal Treatment, to save an infected tooth
- Sealants, to protect children's teeth from decay
- Teeth Whitening, to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- TMJ/TMD Treatment, for chronic jaw pain
- Tooth Extractions, when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.